Our clients include developers, investment funds, multilateral funds and public agencies where we provide support, helping them to understand and maximise the value of their infrastructure assets. We do this by assessing potential demand, revenues and costs taking into account policy aspirations, market drivers and risk allocation. We then provide advice upon which to make value-for-money decisions. Our political and commercial awareness combined with an appreciation of potential risks and opportunities means that we are able to offer clients a clear understanding of the true potential of their projects and guidance on the key areas for focus.
Our areas of expertise cover:
- Project evaluation: financial viability assessment, business case making, cost-benefit analysis, risk assessment and mitigation
- Policy advice: reviews of policy regimes, analysis and modelling of regulatory environments, stakeholder analysis and engagement
- Transaction support: operational management support and training, procurement coordination, bid management
- Due diligence: support to lenders, advice to secondary investors, arbitration and mediation
- Market analysis: population and employment modelling, market research, demand forecasting, pricing and tariff advice